Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paris Day 5

Tomorrow is my last day in Paris!! I can't believe it's almost over. It's been such an amazing trip. Today, Andrea and I went to the Eiffel Tower during the day and took some cute pictures. We walked down Rue Rivoli and did a little bit of shopping and then met Remi on Rue Mouffetard to eat at this tart restaurant. This restaurant was so small that my dad or Ricky could not eat there. Like they literally would not fit. Everything is so close. Andrea and I were sitting across from each other at the table and our knees were touching! But it was delicious. 

After that we tried to go to Musee Carnavalet but it was closed because today is a holiday in Paris. So we decided to go to the largest cemetery in Paris that was huge and has a lot of famous people buried there. It was so cool walking around in there. I will put up pictures on facebook later. It was phenomenal and it was fun walking around with Andrea and Remi. Remi took us to tea/coffee and then we went back to the apartment to chill before dinner. We met up with Rebekah and had dinner and then walked to the Pantheon to check it out. It's huge and a really cool building. I'm glad I got to see it. Andrea and I took the metro back to our area and walked back to our apartment. 

Tomorrow I plan to spend some time walking around Paris just to take it all in before I leave. I don't want to leave because I've enjoyed Paris so much. I've had a very unique tourist experience. I feel lucky for how much I've gotten to do and learn because I'm staying with someone who lives in Paris. We are really tired though. It will be nice to get some rest when I get back. And I can't wait to see all my pictures!! Au revoir.

No comments: