Wednesday, December 10, 2008

snow in Houston

It's snowing in Houston! Snowing in Houston! Snow in Houston! Snow! Houston! Houston! Snow!

I was getting text messages from friends around the city and hearing it on the radio but I wasn't seeing it. I called my parents to see if they got some and they had too! A little frustrated, I pulled into Walmart to grab some gift wrapping supplies and as I walked out there was still moisture falling out of the sky. But something was different. I thought, "Why does this rain feel hard? Could it be snow? I can't see white?" But when I got to my car there was snow on it! I got so excited I almost started talking to the 2 guys walking by but thought better of it and contained my joy inside. But not without a pic of the car next to me! Soooo happy! :)


No comments: