Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I had so much fun ringing in the new year. I got to see lots of friends, new and old and most of my family on New Years Eve. Plus I had another 4-day weekend and I can't express how much I've enjoyed this extra time off work. My only vacation I've taken since starting work has been to Paris and that was not a restful vacation. This has just been heavenly.

I can't decide on my new years resolutions yet though. There's things I want to do but I don't really consider them resolutions. For example, I want to learn how to cook and bake well. I want to keep training in my running after the half-marathon is over (hopefully run full marathon next year). I want to keep making life amazing with awesome experiences and memorable moments. I want to make more new friends in Houston. I want to learn some Spanish for my Honduras trip. So you know... lots of small things. I'm just excited for how great 2008 was and looking forward to an even better 2009 year.

No comments: