Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Flight Running

Look what I found:

In Flight Running

The KSBJ marthon team is training with this organization. I didn't even know it was a good idea to train with a group but it makes sense. I've been lucky enough that by coincidence my roommates are running the half-marathon so I've been training with them. But if I want to be serious about running in the future, it may be a good idea to train with people who know a lot more about running than me. Especially since I've never, ever, EVER been a runner. I'm used to the water supporting my body when I exercise... this is a whole new ball game for me.

They haven't even started talking about the 2009-2010 season yet but I'm definitely going to look into it. I think I'm catching the "running bug" as they call it.

1 comment:

Janisoft said...

enjoyed reading your blog .. .
good work.

continue :)