Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

Today I am really, really TGIF. I think it's because the last 2 weeks have been shortened because the holidays and now we are getting back in the swing of a 5-day week. Plus work has just been stressful because one girl is on vacation, everyone is behind and my test is still broken. And I'm just excited about the weekend. One week until the half-marathon!!!

We got our packets in the mail this week that had all the details information on it like what time to get there, where the running trail will be, what to do after the race, etc. I'm so excited because we are getting to run through some of my favorite parts of Houston. Along the bayou, up Allen Parkway into Downtown. :) And I'm getting so anxious to hear the weather forecast for Sunday. I'm praying it's warm.

I don't have big plans this weekend except for a surprise dinner & a movie for someone I can't mention just yet in case they might see (highly unlikely though). But there's lots of things I need to get done including a 5-mile run. And on Sunday we are having our first meeting for the Honduras trip. I know I'm gonna get so excited once I have the VBS material in my hands and all the planning starts. I haven't started learning Spanish yet but maybe that can be the focus of my weekend.

Oh, thank goodness it's Friday! :)

No comments: