Wednesday, February 4, 2009

new addition to the Honduras team

A month and a half until Honduras! Wahoooo! I leave on March 13th! At the last meeting, we got so much information about the trip and it was super exciting. I saw the itinerary for the trip, the VBS material, the hotel information, the packing list, etc. Oh gosh, I really can't believe I'm going. Not because I'm nervous about it but because it's such a privilege to be able to go, to be able to afford it and have the time to do it. Seriously, it's going to be an amazing trip.

However, 2 people are going with me. 2 dear, sweet friends. My roommate, Meagan and our friend, Bryan. I mean, I was already excited to go but THIS is an added bonus! Meagan and I have become close friends since living together and Bryan has been a great friend to all 3 of us.

I'm so thankful I will have my friends go with me and we can experience this together. God is going to do amazing things on this trip for us and for the little ones we will interact with. I can't believe I get to do this. I hope I never want to come home. I hope that these opportunities never go away. That my entire life, I'm presented with amazing experiences. I'm soooo lucky!

No comments: