Monday, October 20, 2008

VOTE '08



Ok, it's crunch time. I would love to care about politics and be able to follow the election process from the very beginning but I just don't. Part of me thinks it's because I'm young and unless you have a special interest in politics from the beginning, you won't really care until you get older and it really starts to affect you. But November 4th is right around the corner and it's time for me to get serious about the election and decide who I'm gonna vote for. And make an informed decision not just one based on how my parent's would vote, how my state would vote, how my church would vote but how I would vote... will vote.

KSBJ, the Christian radio station in Houston, is helping me out a lot because it's kinda overwhelming the amount of information that's out there on each candidate and all the points you should consider. I love how they simplified the decision process.

1. Check out the candidates. Know what they believe and how they'll decide important issues.

2. Prayerfully make your selection.

3. Vote on November 4th!

They have a free, non-partisan voter's guide on their website.

This is so helpful for people like me who feel completely lost in the world of politics. I can't wait to vote as it will be my second presidential election to be of age for! Vote '08!

No comments: