Monday, October 13, 2008

Project 365

I'm not sure how many people have heard of this before but it has proven to be a lot of fun. It's basically a photo journal that you keep for one year by taking one picture a day. There's no protocol for what types of pictures you take so everyone's 365 turns out to be unique and expressive of their personality. You have to be diligent though because there will be those days when you don't feel like taking pictures. I got off of it for awhile but am determined to stay on it now. My cousin, Andrea and I are doing ours together... kind of. We decided to take our first and last 365 picture together and hold each other accoutable to staying on it.

Check out mine here

Or I really encourage you to try your own. Here's some tips.

1 comment:

The Sages said...

What a fun idea!! I might have to try that!