Friday, April 3, 2009

Coffee Break Spanish

In my post on Grathias below, I was listening to Coffee Break Spanish when I immediately had to turn it off because of their pronunciation of Gracias. But as I was reading up on other people's blogs, those who were learning Spanish recommended Coffee Break Spanish so I decided to give it a try again. And I've actually enjoyed it. Today, I laughed while I was learning spanish. :)

The lessons are set up like a tutoring session between Mark and Kara so I just speak with Kara and learn along with her. The good thing is, Kara isn't great at Spanish so I dont feel dumb when I cant say things correctly right away. Plus they are very laid-back and fun. I mean I laughed while I was learning spanish!! Usually, I'm stressed. I laughed at the part of trying to say the letter "v" because it's like a mix of "v" and "b", which is hard to do if you aren't used to it. Kara laughed too so it was a good time. :P So far so good... as long as I remember when they say words like Grathias and Barthelona, I need to put a "c" in, instead of "th". You can download their podcasts off itunes for free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Coffee Break Spanish. Learning with a Latte is quite fun. I used to listen in my car with an Ipod adapter.